Join Wilson Tool®, Safan® and RADAN at a Press Brake Open Day on 8th May 2014 at Wilson Tool's European Headquarters in Swindon.
Registration and refreshments from 08:00am.
Seminars will run from 09:00am, finishing at 15:30pm.
5 Good reasons to attend:
1. Experience a full tour of Wilson Tool's state-of-the-art production facility and current lean manufacturing processes.
2. Learn how special tools and applications can eliminate secondary operations - reducing your manufacturing costs and increasing your profitability.
3. Attend the exclusive launch of the Wila-Style Tooling product range from Wilson Tool.
4. Discover the innovative design features, user-friendly programming systems and energy-efficient bending capabilities of the Safan Electric Press Brake.
5. Let us show you how RADAN software will reduce the production costs of your press brake by making your design and programming faster and more user-friendly.
Due to limited availability and high demand for places, e-mail your name, company and contact telephone number to:
firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid dissapointment.
A full agenda and confirmation of your place on the Open Day will follow.